Ranger educator

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Xmas card list


don't forget to get yourself on my Xmas card list!!!! one lucky person will receive a present along with their Xmas card! you never know... you might be lucky!

comment here or mail to wattstanya@synet.be

you have until December 1st to get on my list
for SALE: one painful throat, a banging headache and an earache that is killing me, anyone want them?... hummm didn't think so!! i'll just have to get rid of them with medication then....
i've done some blog hopping since i passed on the award and i came across a great blog from a northen lass just like me so i put http://thekathrynwheel.blogspot.com/ new in my bloglist! be sure to go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. kom je even kijken
    ik heb een award voor jouw

    gr kenneth

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo tanya , ik wil ook wel op je xmas card list , is altijd leuk een kaartje van ons Tanya

    groetjes Ingrid ( scrapsnoes)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. have a great day!